During the February 14, 2022 meeting of the Warren School Board, the board went into executive session and upon returning to public session approved the following:
Approved the resignations for:
- Tonya Jackson, Brunson Instructor
- Nicole Muniz, Brunson Instructor
- Taylor Parsons, Brunson Media Specialist
- Shaneice Harris, paraprofessional at Eastside Elementary
- Justin Hollingsworth, District Technology Assistant
- Hannah Richey, Warren High School Spanish Facilitator
They also approved the retirement of Sandy Hollingsworth, Warren Middle School Counselor.
The board also approved the hiring of Sharmaine Binns, District Bookkeeper.
All votes were unanimous.
This is an update to a report we presented earlier in the week. The above information was not available to us at the time of publication of the original article.