The 2022 Bradley County Pink Tomato Festival Pageants were held Saturday evening, June 4 at the Heritage Community Center to crown a new Miss Pink Tomato, as well as a number of other titles including Petite Miss, Pre-Teen Miss, and Teen Miss Pink Tomato.
Seventeen year-old Kaiden Hale of Monticello was crowned the 2022 Miss Pink Tomato. She is a junior at Monticello High School.
Alli Cathey of Hermitage was crowned Teen Miss Pink Tomato. Cathey is a thirteen year-old Hermitage eighth grader.
In the two other pageant competitions of the evening, Ellisyn Vickers was named Petite Miss Pink Tomato, and Emma Spears was awarded Pre-Teen Miss Pink Tomato.
Other results for the 2022 PTF Pageants were as follows:
Photo by Tim Kessler
Petite Miss Pink Tomato Pageant:
- Photogenic-Janastn Newton
- 2nd runner-up-Presley Mashburn
- 1st runner-up-Kylie Kendrix
- Petite Miss Pink Tomato Winner-Ellisyn Vickers
Pre-teen Miss Pink Tomato Pageant:
- Photogenic-Emma Spears
- 2nd runner-up-Makena Saffold
- 1st runner-up-Gracyn Darden
- Pre-teen Miss Pink Tomato Winner-Emma Spears
Teen Miss Pink Tomato Pageant:
- Sportswear and Evening Gown-Alli Cathey
- Photogenic-Olivia Harrod
- Interview-Alli Cathey
- 2nd runner-up-Olivia Harrod
- 1st runner-up-Madison Gilliam
- Teen Miss Pink Tomato Winner-Alli Cathey
2022 Teen Miss Pink Tomato Alli Cathey attends Hermitage High School. Some of her awards and achievements include All A Honor Roll, Gifted and Talented, as well as serving as her class president, a member of the student voice team, and serving as a Hermitage Junior High Cheer Captain.
Miss Pink Tomato Pageant:
- Sportswear and Evening Gown-Kaiden Hale
- Photogenic-Kelli Jo Stain
- Interview-Savannah Brown
- 2nd runner-up-Kelli Jo Stain
- 1st runner-up-Savannah Brown
- Miss Pink Tomato Winner-Kaiden Hale
2022 Miss Pink Tomato Kaiden Hale is a junior at Monticello High School. She is a member of the Beta Club, National Honors Society, the Art Club, as well as an EAST student. Hale is a three time State Champion Gymnast and a team member for the Jerusalem Project.
A special thanks was given to the following for helping with the event:
- Robertson Smokehouse
- MK3 Graphics
- Kenna Sparks
- Vicki Tapia
- D M Apparel & Accessories
- City of Hermitage
- City of Warren
- Bradley County Chamber of Commerce
- PTF Committee
- Backstage volunteers
- Tabulators Lindsey Belvedresi and Courtney Sellers