Saline River Chronicle

House fire on McCauley Street sends one to the hospital

Warren Fire Department personnel responded to a house fire Tuesday afternoon, August 2, 2022 on McCauley Street in southwest Warren.

According to Warren Fire Chief Chuck Moore, it appears as though the fire started in the kitchen. While there was some damage, it was limited. The home was not destroyed. The female occupant of the home was taken to the Bradley County Medical Center after inhaling too much smoke. Fortunately she has been released and is ok.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *